This is a double house. The right side is 702 and has always served as a private residence. However the left side (704) once served as the Home Economics building for the Tuscarora Valley High School. (See paragraph that follows.) It now appears to be a private residence.
"On July 31, 1939 the Port Royal Borough School District purchased the frame two-story building along with the adjoining property to the north of it located adjacent to the high school fronting Main Street from Harry and Sara Koons of Pittsburgh, PA for $1200.
The frame two-story building was immediately utilized by the school. The first floor began to function as a combination home economics department and cafeteria, while the second floor housed the typing room and business department.
(Based on the maps that are attached, this house was built before 1889.)