201 North Eighth Street
Click On Image To Enlarge
Contributed by rkohler3 on 10/2/09 - Image Year: 2009
This house sits on a large plot of land on the northwest corner of Milford and Eighth Streets. The house was built on the family farm by General Homer and Gertrude (Pomeroy) Groninger after his retirement at the end of 1945 and they lived in it until they passed away.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 7/27/12 - Image Year: 2012
Contributed by rkohler3 on 5/4/14 - Image Year: 2007