This is how 216 Milford Street appeared in the Spring of 2009 when it was listed to Alan Fromm, husband of Helen Hower.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 9/22/09 - Image Year: 2009
This house sits on the northeast corner of Milford and Third Streets. During the 1950s it served as the home of the Frank "Hank" and Martha (Yoder) Hower and daughters Helen, Karen and Cindy. Eventually the house was owned by daughter Helen and her husband, Alan Fromm.
This house was built before 1889 because it appeared on the Sanborn Fire Insurance Map of that year.