Click On Image To Enlarge
Contributed by garthe on 9/22/09 - Image Year: 1880
Professor Wilson was the first principal of Tuscarora Academy in 1839-1852. He founded Airy View Academy in 1852 and was princple there from 1852-1890.
He was so admired by his students, that after he passed away, the student raised money to purchase the large granite monument that is on his grave today in the old section of the Church Hill Cemetery.
Photos & Additional Comments
Be the first to add a comment or photo.