This building is situated at the northwest corner of Milford and Sixth Streets. After usage as a funeral home, it would be turned into a private residence. A corner of the C. V. Swartz Store can be seen on the far right of the photo. (Photo courtesy of Wayne Taylor)
Contributed by rkohler3 on 10/24/19 - Image Year: 1940
MILLIKEN FUNERAL HOME: In October 1930 Charles C. Milliken opened a funeral home at this location. Charles died in 1939 and his widow Mabel continued the business for several years. During her tenure, Mabel was assisted by William B. Bethel of Dry Run.