Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/7/13 - Image Year: 1930
Frederick "Fred" M. Carpenter operated a small tailor shop in Port Royal around 1930. The shop was located between Heckendorn's Restaurant and "Judd" Runkle's home.
Prior to opening this shop Fred had operated a clothing store at the south east corner of Fourth and Market Streets. Fred would eventually sell this business to Samuel S. Beaver and Fred then opened the tailor shop mentioned above.