This is how 407 Main Street appeared in the Spring of 2009 when it was listed to Craig Hack.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 9/15/09 - Image Year: 2009
This house sites on the south side of the 400 block of Main Street.
Although it is only partially visible in the picture, there is a small addition to the left side of the house that served as a watch repair shop when the Ralph M. and Vera (Saunders) Gilson family lived in the house during the mid 1900s.
This house was built before 1889 because if appears on the Sanborn Fire Insurance Map of that date.