Greenhouse - Bashore

Milford St.
Click On Image To Enlarge

CUSTOMER ENTRANCE: Looking at customer entrance from across Milford Street. (Photo submitted by Wayne Taylor)
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/1/13 - Image Year: 1955

BASHORE'S GREENHOUSE was started by Floyd and Martha Bashore. Eventually it was operated as Summers' Greenhouse and McClure's Greenhouse. Sometime later the greenhouse structures were torn down but the customer entrance building was retained and refurbished.

Photos & Additional Comments

Add a Photo/Commnent
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/1/13 - Image Year: 1955
CUSTOMER ENTRANCE: Looking east on Milford Street (Photo submitted by Wayne Taylor)
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/13/13 - Image Year: 1949
ADVERTISEMENT from the 1949 TVHS Yearbook.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/14/13 - Image Year: 1953
ADVERTISEMENT from the 1953 TVHS Yearbook.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 2/28/13 - Image Year: 1957
BASHORE GREENHOUSE SIGN AFTER A WINTER STORM (Photo submitted by Wayne Taylor)
Contributed by rkohler3 on 12/29/10 - Image Year: 1962
BASHORE'S GREENHOUSE at the time of the Sesqui-Centennial Parade on 1962



Website design by
JLConsulting Web Services