Parsonage - Lutheran

Market St.
Click On Image To Enlarge

The Lutheran Church and Educational Wing as they appeared in the Spring of 2009 after the parsonage had been eliminated. In addition a new steeple had been recently placed atop the tower and it is clearly visible in the photo.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 9/7/09 - Image Year: 2009

The Lutheran Parsonage was built in 1861, just a few yards west of the church building. It was built at a cost of $2,300 and served as the home of the pastor until early in the 21st Century.

Photos & Additional Comments

Add a Photo/Commnent
Contributed by rkohler3 on 9/7/09 - Image Year: 2008
This picture shows the parsonage with the church to its right and the educational unit to its rear. An addition had been added to the parsonage that can be seen in the rear of the building.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 9/7/09 - Image Year: 2009
This picture shows the Lutheran Parsonage being dismantled in 2009.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/20/09 - Image Year: 1889
This map shows the 400 block of Market Street as it appeared in 1889. This parsonage is indicated as #2 on the map.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/20/09 - Image Year: 1904
This map shows the 400 block of Market Street as it appeared in 1904. This parsonage is indicated as #2 on the map.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/20/09 - Image Year: 1911
This map shows the 400 block of Market Street as it appeared in 1911. This parsonage is indicated as #2 on the map.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/20/09 - Image Year: 1928
This map shows the 400 block of Market Street as it appeared in 1928. This parsonage is indicated as #2 on the map.



Website design by
JLConsulting Web Services