11035 Route 333 (Old Port)
Old Port (Rt. 333)
Click On Image To Enlarge
Contributed by rkohler3 on 10/4/09 - Image Year: 2009
Home of George & Minnie Landis that was built in 1943 and sits atop a hill in Old Port. The home was built next to Minnie's brother Shelley and Ruth Souders.
Wayne & Lucy Taylor bought it after the death of the Landis' and sold it to George Hatter who may still reside there.
Contributed by jglennel on 10/4/09 - Image Year: 1969
Contributed by rkohler3 on 5/18/14 - Image Year: 2007