The Lutheran Parsonage and Church can be seen on the left. Just beyond the church is is the S. G. Beaver store. On the right side is part of the porch of the S. R. Bashore house. The next house which is one that was owned by the Ebersole and now Sieber families. It appears that this house has been moved back from the street at some time since then. In the far distance the ramp up to the railroad bridge can be seen.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 10/4/09 - Image Year: 1918
This is a view of Market Street looking east from in front of the Methodist Church.