313 North Eighth Street
Click On Image To Enlarge
Contributed by rkohler3 on 10/2/09 - Image Year: 2009
This is a double house that sits opposite the Eighth Street entrance to the Juniata County Fair Grounds. During much of the twentieth century the left side of the house was occupied by Lawrence and Edna (Bratton) Towsey and their son-in-law and daughter, Warren B. and Jane (Towsey) Kohler.
The right side of the house was owned by the Ralph and Mary Cargill.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/1/13 - Image Year: 1940
Contributed by rkohler3 on 5/4/14 - Image Year: 2007