704 Milford Street

Milford St.
Click On Image To Enlarge

This is how 704 Milford Street appeared in the Spring of 2009 when it was listed to John Bretz.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 9/23/09 - Image Year: 2009

This house sits on the northeast corner of the intersection of Milford and Eighth Streets. (This house must have been built between 1911 and 1828 because it does not appear on the Sanborn Fire Insurance Map of 1911 but does appear on their 1928 map.)

During the 1950s it was owned by Edgar and Myrtle Beale. It is currently owned by the Bretz family.

Photos & Additional Comments

Add a Photo/Commnent
Contributed by rkohler3 on 5/22/14 - Image Year: 2007
MILFORD STREET: an aerial view of Milford Street between the intersections with Sixth and Eighth Streets as represented by Google Earth.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/9/09 - Image Year: 1889
This map shows the 700 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1889. This house was not part of the block at that time.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/9/09 - Image Year: 1904
This map shows the 700 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1904. This house was not part of the block at that time.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/9/09 - Image Year: 1911
This map shows the 700 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1911. This house was not part of the block at that time.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/9/09 - Image Year: 1928
This map shows the 700 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1928. This house is represented as #2 on the map.



Website design by
JLConsulting Web Services