607 Milford Street

Milford St.
Click On Image To Enlarge

This is how 607 Milford Street appeared in the Spring of 2009 when it was listed to Leroy Wilson.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 9/23/09 - Image Year: 2009

This house sits on the south side of Milford Street.

At the time of the conveyance of the 601 property from the heirs of John Lewis Maffett to Paul R. and Mary (Fulton) Johnson in 1937, this property that is to the immediate west, was owned by Harvey L. Maffett, son of J. L. Maffett. Prior to Harvey, the property had been owned by John M. and Jennie (Rudy) McManigal.

(This house must have been built after 1928 since it doesn't appear on the Sanborn Fire Insurance map of that year.)

Photos & Additional Comments

Add a Photo/Commnent
Contributed by rkohler3 on 5/22/14 - Image Year: 2007
MILFORD STREET: an aerial view of Milford Street between the intersections with Sixth and Eighth Streets as represented by Google Earth.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/12/09 - Image Year: 1898
This map shows the 600 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1889. This house was not part of the block at that time.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/12/09 - Image Year: 1904
This map shows the 600 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1904. This house was not part of the block at that time.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/12/09 - Image Year: 1911
This map shows the 600 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1911. This house was not part of the block at that time.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/12/09 - Image Year: 1928
This map shows the 600 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1928. This house was not part of the block at that time.



Website design by
JLConsulting Web Services