601 Milford Street

Milford St.
Click On Image To Enlarge

This is how 601 Milford Street appeared in the Spring of 2009 when it was listed to Robert Kirk.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 9/23/09 - Image Year: 2009

This house sits on the southwest corner of Milford and Sixth Streets. At one time it was a double unit, unsure about whether that is true now. (This house was constructed prior to 1889 because it appears on the Sanborn Fire Insurance Map of that year.)

This property was conveyed by Christopher and Mary (Boyer) Weimer to John Lewis and Sarah (Donahey) Maffett on April 1, 1901 for a sum of $650.

It was then again conveyed by the heirs of John Lewis Maffett to Paul R. and Mary P. (Fulton) Johnson on July 19, 1937 for the sum of $800.

Photos & Additional Comments

Add a Photo/Commnent
Contributed by rkohler3 on 5/22/14 - Image Year: 2007
MILFORD STREET: an aerial view of Milford Street between the intersections with Sixth and Eighth Streets as represented by Google Earth.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/12/09 - Image Year: 1898
This map shows the 600 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1889. This house is represented as #1 on the map.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/12/09 - Image Year: 1904
This map shows the 600 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1904. This house is represented as #1 on the map.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/12/09 - Image Year: 1911
This map shows the 600 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1911. This house is represented as #1 on the map.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/12/09 - Image Year: 1928
This map shows the 600 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1928. This house is represented as #1 on the map.



Website design by
JLConsulting Web Services