402 Milford Street

Milford St.
Click On Image To Enlarge

This is how 402 Milford Street appeared in the Spring of 2009.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 9/22/09 - Image Year: 2009

This house sits on the northwest corner of Milford and Fourth Streets. At one time it was the home of the Parson family and somewhat later the Hogue and Kepner families. Currently it is owned by Richard Pray.

Based on the Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps, this house was built between 1911 and 1928. It did not appear on the 1911 Sanborn map but did appear on their 1928 map.

Photos & Additional Comments

Add a Photo/Commnent
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/19/09 - Image Year: 1992
This is a side view of the house as taken from Fourth Street. Looking south toward the Port Royal Times building in the background. Moorhead St. is in the foreground. The picture was taken by George Pierson c. 1992. (Photo submitted by Professor George N. Pierson.)
Contributed by rkohler3 on 5/23/14 - Image Year: 2007
MILFORD STREET: an aerial view of Milford Street between the intersections with Fourth and Fifth Streets as represented by Google Earth.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/21/09 - Image Year: 1889
This map shows the 400 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1889. This house didn't appear at that time.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/21/09 - Image Year: 1904
This map shows the 400 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1904. This house didn't appear at that time.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/21/09 - Image Year: 1911
This map shows the 400 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1911. This house didn't appear at that time.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 11/21/09 - Image Year: 1928
This map shows the 400 block of Milford (North) Street as it appeared in 1928. This building is identified as #5 on the map.



Website design by
JLConsulting Web Services