Garage - Meloy - Milliken - Rice - Taylor
Click On Image To Enlarge
Contributed by ray on 3/11/13 - Image Year: 2011
TAYLOR'S SERVICE CENTER: This structure at the intersection of routes 75 and 333, was built by Charles L. Meloy. It then passed to a succession of owners: Jasper "Jap" Milliken and Guy Rice in 1936; James Lindsey and Sam Davis in 1947; Warren M. Kohler in 1952; John M. Kohler in 1956; Warren B. Kohler in 1957; Dale Smith in 1970. Graham Taylor acquired the property in 1976. In 1984 it passed to Graham's son Larry, who operates it at the present time (2012). (Photo by Jonathan Wert).
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/11/13 - Image Year: 2011
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/11/13 - Image Year: 1930
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/12/13 - Image Year: 1936
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/21/13 - Image Year: 1940