Clothing Store - Mariette Shoppe

Market St.
Click On Image To Enlarge

The Mariette Shoppe as it appeared in the 1950s.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/9/13 - Image Year: 1950

Marion Groninger and Ethel Bergstresser operated a women's clothing store called the "Mariette Shoppe" on Market Street. The shoppe was located between in the Odd Fellows Building between Aumiller's Grocery Store and E. L. Beaver's Mens Clothing Store. The name was a combination of Marion and Ethel.

Photos & Additional Comments

Add a Photo/Commnent
Contributed by ranjude on 2/21/17 - Image Year: 1962
Marian Groninger in front of the Mariette Shoppe during the Sesquicentennial Parade in 1962.
Contributed by ranjude on 2/22/17 - Image Year: 1968
INTERIOR OF MARIETTA SHOPPE: (Photo taken by Benjamin E. Groninger.) (Photo submitted by Randy Groninger)
Contributed by ranjude on 2/22/17 - Image Year: 1968
INTERIOR OF MARIETTA SHOPPE: (Photo taken by Benjamin E. Groninger.) (Photo submitted by Randy Groninger)
Contributed by ranjude on 2/21/17 - Image Year: 2017
1951 promotional calendar from the Mariette Shoppe.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/9/13 - Image Year: 1954
ADVERTISEMENT



Website design by
JLConsulting Web Services