General Store - Pettit - Rodgers
Click On Image To Enlarge
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/7/13 - Image Year: 1900
At different times Adam J. Pettit and C. E. Rodgers operated a general store at what is now 304 Market Street.
Note from the Port Royal Times of Oct. 26, 1882: A. J. Pettit, who purchased the interest of his partner, T. M. Cook recently, and is now the sole proprietor of the cheap cash and exchange store at Port Royal, has just gone to the eastern cities to purchase a large stock of new goods that he will sell at rock-bottom prices.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/7/13 - Image Year: 1920
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/12/13 - Image Year: 1936
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/7/13 - Image Year: 1945
Contributed by ray on 2/16/20 - Image Year: 1968