809 Town Lane
Main St. (Town Lane)
Click On Image To Enlarge
Contributed by rkohler3 on 9/15/09 - Image Year: 2009
This is the third house on the south side of Town Lane.
During the 1940 it was owned by Paul Meloy and eventually became the home of Elmer and Margie Swab.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 5/18/14 - Image Year: 2007