School - Mt. Hope (One Room)
Click On Image To Enlarge
Contributed by rkohler3 on 1/25/12 - Image Year: 2012
This was one of a number of one room schools that was located in Turbett Township. The land for the school was donated by William Kohler and his wife Susan (Motz) Kohler. This school served the families near the Kilmer Cemetery, south of Old Port.
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/9/13 - Image Year: 1970
Contributed by rkohler3 on 3/14/13 - Image Year: 1908
Contributed by rkohler3 on 7/27/12 - Image Year: 1914
Contributed by ray on 1/25/12 - Image Year: 1917