PORT ROYAL, PA
A HERITAGE WORTH PRESERVING
Click on "Our History" to the left for ordering instructions for the recently published 212 page history: "Perrysville to Port Royal 1812-2012: A 200 Year Journey"
1812 - 2012
This site was developed to help commemorate the 200th anniversary of the town of Port Royal, PA. It is for all who have an interest in and pride for Port Royal to use and enjoy.
Although the Bicentennial Celebration is over there is the intention to maintain this site for the foreseeable future. (Please continue to add photos and text to the site.)
- Search for a Person or Place
- Photo Uploading Instructions
- Learn about Inscribed Bricks
- Learn why we created this site
- View an 1877 Port Royal Map